ENCLOSED INDUSTRIAL PAINT BOOTHS
For a superior quality finish, our enclosed industrial spray booths are highly efficient at managing airflow and productivity. Paint Booth Technologies Enclosed Industrial Booths are developed to produce a high quality finish in an extremely efficient manner. Air flows in through the filtered double entry doors in the front of the booth, passes through the booth’s working area, and into the filtered exhaust chamber located in the rear of the booth. This filtered exhaust air is drawn through the exhaust plenum and discharged upward into the atmosphere through the exhaust stack. To make efficient use of your valuable floor space, Paint Booth Technologies Enclosed Industrial Booths are available in four heights to accommodate your needs. Custom sizes are also available.
• Heavy Duty Construction Booths are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel and are engineered with corresponding support structure as booth dimensions demand. All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly.
• Superior Doors Product doors are field hung on slotted hinges to facilitate adjustment on 2-axes for uneven floors. Our standard 36″ wide man door, with built in observation window, is built into a pre-assembled heavy frame.
• Industry-Leading Lighting Lighted booths get bright, full booth illumination from four-tube, 48″ long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. Paint Booth Technologies light fixtures are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) and are supplied with multi voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
• Efficient Fans & Motors Interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment
• Meets Quality Performance Standards Spray booths manufactured by Col-Met meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
• ETL-Listed With purchase of optional control panel