MODIFIED DOWNDRAFT PAINT BOOTHS
Paint Booth Technologies product line is designed to provide fast availability and simple installation. Providing a clean and healthy work place, Paint Booth Technologies Modified Downdraft spray booths allow for easy maintenance and pressurization. The booth intakes fresh air from the cleaner upper levels of the shop through a filter bank located in the booth ceiling, near the product doors. The filtered air is drawn down through the booth to an exhaust filter system at the opposite end. An optional pre-filtered plenum for additional intake air filtration is also available.
Modified Downdraft spray booths are offered in a number of sizes and configurations such as pressurized, pre-filtered, non-pressurized, solid back, reverse flow and drive through designs.
• Heavy Duty Construction Booths are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel. All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly.
• Superior Doors Product doors are field hung on slotted hinges to facilitate adjustment on two axes for uneven floors. Our standard 36″ wide man door, with built in observation window, is built into pre-assembled heavy frame.
• Industry-Leading Lighting Lighted booths get bright, full booth illumination from four-tube, 48″ long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. Paint Booth Technologies light fixtures are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) and are supplied with multi voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
• Efficient Fans & Motors Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and motors
• Air Solenoid Valve Interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment.
• Meets Quality Performance Standards Spray booths manufactured by Paint Booth Technologies meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
• ETL-Listed With purchase of optional control panel