PAINT MIXING ROOMS
Providing a safe and controlled environment for mixing paint was our chief objective when designing our paint mixing rooms. Built with durable construction that maximizes airflow distribution, your employees are protected from harmful vapors and toxins. Airflow is directed via the filtered air intake and exits through the exhaust stack. Air moves in a downward direction in a continuous flow providing optimal ventilation for personnel. Paint mixing rooms also feature a lighting fixture for maximum visibility and efficiency.
• Heavy Duty Construction Wall panels constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel. All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly.
• Industry-Leading Lighting Lighted booths get bright, full booth illumination from four-tube, 48” long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. Paint Booth Technologies light fixtures are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D and Class 2 Division 2, Groups F and G)
• Efficient Fans & Motors Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and motors
• Superior Doors Personnel access doors are pre-hung in a heavy gauge galvanized steel frame for easy installation
• Meets Quality Performance Standards Spray booths manufactured by Paint Booth Technologies meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations
• ETL Certification Available