FINISHING PREP STATIONS
• Easy to Install and Operate
• Easy to Add Heat
• Simple to Maintain
• ETL Listed When Curtains and Control Panel is Purchased
Paint Booth Technologies offers a flexible and controlled environment with their finishing prep stations designed for automotive work. For prepping and painting vehicles, the EZ Limited Finishing Prep Station optimizes space and efficiency while providing a clean, safe and effective work environment. Our prep station uses a pressurization fan to bring in fresh air from upper levels into the prep station. The air is filtered through an exhaust plenum located at the back of the workstation and ultimately expelled outside through an exhaust fan. This design allows for easy addition of a heated air makeup unit.
• Heavy Duty Construction Hanging intake plenum and exhaust wall plenum are fabricated with 18-guage galvanized steel panels
• Industry-Leading Lighting Lighted booths get bright, full booth illumination from four-tube, 48″ long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. Paint Booth Technologies light fixtures are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) and are supplied with multi voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
• Efficient Fans & Motors (1) 18” diameter tubeaxial fan with a 1 ½ HP, three-phase motor.
• Airflow Modified downdraft and downdraft airflow; Filtered exhaust plenum
• Supporting Accessories Panels, assembly hardware, filters, and exhaust fan and stack included
• Meets Quality Performance Standards Complies with NFPA 33 regulations pertaining to limited finishing workstations
• ETL Certification Available All fixtures are ETL listed and approved for their intended use and placement